Valve Maintenance Training
For more than 25 years, Dupill Group (DG Nuclear and DG Energy) has offered industrial valve maintenance training in the nuclear and energy industries. Our training can be done on-site at your facility, or off-site at one of our facilities.
Valve Maintenance Training Seminars
Dupill Group will present a three day, hands-on valve maintenance training seminar. Valve Maintenance Training is available on specified dates at our training facility near Pittsburgh, PA or available upon request at your facility.
Contact us today for current class schedule.
Class requires a minimum of five attendees at your site and ten attendees at our Pittsburgh facility. Additional classes at these locations may be added upon request. Class hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Classes are limited to ten (10) students.
This course is 70% hands-on.
Customized Training Seminars
Dupill Group also offers Just-In-Time Training which is fully customizable based on your current situation, outage planning and budget. We can quickly respond to all on-site training needs and requests. We will evaluate and document your specific tools and testing situation before beginning and from there develop training to meet your requirements.
We coordinate Valve Maintenance Training Sessions to meet technicians’ experience and shifts whenever possible. Training includes both classroom lessons and hands-on work to ensure competency. Teamwork is encouraged by partnering technicians, thereby creating a support system.
References available upon request.Typical Customized Training Sessions Include:
- Pre-outage Training
- Utilizing customer owned repair equipment to provide refresher training to technicians prior to use, especially pre-outage
- Training Manual for each student
- Classroom portion for up to ten attendees per session
- Hands-on valve repair workshop
- Personalized training certificates
Benefits of Valve Maintenance Training:
- Saves time and money
- Reduces radiation exposure (ALARA)
- Promotes plant safety
- Identify obstacles
- Establish and document procedures in a safe environment
- Accurate timeline shortens outage window
- Equipment and application know how